iPro2 Professional CGM
Learn more about how iPro™2 can work in your practice.
Placed on the patient’s abdomen, the iPro™2 recorder and Enlite sensor are worn for up to six days.
UNCOVER MORE IN LESS TIME1
iPro™2 Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
An iPro™2 evaluation reveals glucose fluctuations that A1C tests and fingersticks can miss. When used to tailor treatment recommendations for patients, iPro™2 professional CGM data can lead to better glucose control.2
- Small, discreet, comfortable and watertight3
- Masked data to maintain regular behavior
- Patient set-up in minutes
- Personalized reports linked to lifestyle behaviors for added context
Want to know more? We’ll give you a call!
For more product information or to place an order:
Call 1-877-874-7717 (M-F 10AM-6PM CT)
1. Mohan Study (2015) Presented in part at ATTD Paris 2015
2. Tanenberg R, et al. Use of the continuous glucose monitoring system to guide therapy in patients with insulin- treated diabetes. Mayo Clin Proc. 2004; 17: 1521-1526.
3. When used with Enlite® glucose sensor. The iPro2 and sensor are watertight for up to 30 minutes, up to a depth of 8 feet (2.4 meters). There is no time limit for swimming on the surface of the water or showering.
4. Kaufman FR, et al. Diabetes Care. 2001;24(12):2030−2034.
Easily interpret patient CGM data with the simple CareLink™ iPro™ Pattern Snapshot report.
- Simple visuals
- Most important metrics — all on one page1
- Top three issues prioritized
- Visuals of meal times and daily glucose values
- Details of each priority issue
- Possible causes for each pattern
1. Based on market research, qualitative interviews with primary care physicians and endocrinologists (April 2015).
Getting to Know the System
- iPro™2 recorder
- Low profile
- Multi-patient use
- Enlite sensor
- Small and comfortable
- Thin and flexible - no needle stays in the body
- Enlite serter
- Easy insertion for a virtually pain-free experience for your patients1
- Completely hidden needle
iPro™2 Professional CGM System Training
Watch these videos for the complete iPro™2 system training:
- iPro™2 Evaluation from Start to Finish
- Getting to know the System Components
- CareLink™ iPro™ Professional Software (register and upload)
- One Time iPro™2 Recorder Set-up
- Inserting the Enlite™ Sensor
- iPro™2 myLog App Setup and Registration
- How to Log Events with iPro™2 myLog App
- Cleaning and Disinfecting the iPro™2 Recorder
Resource LibraryFind resource materials to aid your practice and assist your patients.
Reimbursement and Coding ToolTurn some basic input into the answers you need.
Important Safety Information
Continuous glucose monitoring systems are limited to sale by or on the order of a physician or should only be used under the direction of a healthcare professional familiar with the risks associated with these systems. Continuous glucose monitoring systems are intended for monitoring interstitial glucose levels in persons with diabetes. These systems provide information regarding potential high and low glucose levels and can provide an indication of when patients should obtain a glucose reading using a home glucose reader. The information provided by continuous glucose monitoring systems is intended to supplement, not replace, readings from a home glucose meter. Insertion of a glucose sensor may cause bleeding or irritation at the insertion site. Consult a physician immediately if you experience significant pain or if you suspect that the site is infected.
For additional important safety information, visit MedtronicDiabetes.com/Important-Safety-Information.