Upcoming Live Webinars
Dr. Scott Lee, Medical Affairs Director, and Bernadette Calingasan, Education Specialist, go through the AIM Methodology, discuss time in range and take a deep dive into two real-world case studies of patients who transitioned from MDI to the MiniMed™ 670G system.
Scott W. Lee, MD: Sr. Medical Director, Global Clinical Research and Medical Affairs, Medtronic Diabetes
Bernadette Calingasan, MSN, RN, CDE: Education Specialist, Medical Affairs, Medtronic Diabetes.
Please click on the date and time that works for you to register for this event:Wednesday, June 20
- RegisterBroadcast 1: 10am PT, 11am MT, 12pm CT, 1pm ET
- RegisterBroadcast 2: 3pm PT, 4pm MT, 5pm CT, 6pm ET
Wednesday, June 27
Dr. Lee will provide key learnings from the MiniMed™ 670G system, how to interpret CareLink™ reports and gain insights using the AIM methodology.
- WatchMiniMed™ 670G System Key Learnings & CareLink™ Data Interpretation (31:39)
Presented by: Dr. Lee
Linda Burkett, Senior Global Medical Specialists, presents on the benefits of pump therapy for patients with Type 2 diabetes.
- WatchInsulin Pump Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes (26:06)
Presented by: Linda Burkett
Animas recently decided to phase out its insulin pump business in the U.S. and Canada. To ensure patients on these therapies would be taken care of, Animas looked to Medtronic as its partner-of-choice given our rich 30-year innovation and service history.
Join Chief Medical Officer Dr. Fran Kaufman and Vice President, Marketing & Global Integrations Michael Hill for a live webinar about the transition timeline and options available to your patients.
- WatchOptions for Patients Using Animas Insulin Pumps: Supporting Patients During Transition (20:38)
Presented by: Dr Fran Kaufman and Michael Hill
- WatchMiniMed™ 670G System: How to Onboard New Patients (29:24)
Presented by: Scott Lee, Senior Medical Director
- WatchDriving Outcomes for Type 2 Patients (22:26)
Presented by: Robert Vigersky, M.D. Medical Director
- WatchThe MiniMed™ 670G System: Live Broadcast (1:10:43)
Francine R. Kaufman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Medtronic Diabetes
Richard Bergenstal, MD, International Diabetes Center
Bruce Bode, FD, FACE, Atlanta Diabetes Associates
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System CareLink Reports and Case Study (33:13)
Presented by Thomas Blevins, MD
- WatchPivotal Trial of a Hybrid Closed Loop System in Type 1 Diabetes (26:02)
Presented by Francine R. Kaufman, MD
- WatchMiniMed 670G Hybrid Closed Loop System Details (32:43)
Presented by Kevin Kaiserman, MD