iPro2 Professional CGM
Gain better diabetes insights with iPro2 CGM for type 2 patients like Bernard.
Placed on the patient’s abdomen, the iPro™2 recorder and Enlite sensor are worn for up to six days.
UNCOVER MORE IN LESS TIME1
iPro™2 Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
An iPro2 evaluation reveals glucose fluctuations that A1C tests and fingersticks can miss. When used to tailor treatment recommendations for patients, iPro2 professional CGM data can lead to better glucose control.2
- Small, discreet, comfortable and watertight3
- Masked data to maintain regular behavior
- Patient set-up in minutes
- Personalized reports linked to lifestyle behaviors for added context
Want to know more? We’ll give you a call!
For more product information or to place an order:
Call 1-877-874-7717 (M-F 10AM-6PM CT)
1. Mohan Study (2015) Presented in part at ATTD Paris 2015
2. Tanenberg R, et al. Use of the continuous glucose monitoring system to guide therapy in patients with insulin- treated diabetes. Mayo Clin Proc. 2004; 17: 1521-1526.
3. When used with Enlite® glucose sensor. The iPro2 and sensor are watertight for up to 30 minutes, up to a depth of 8 feet (2.4 meters). There is no time limit for swimming on the surface of the water or showering.
4. Kaufman FR, et al. Diabetes Care. 2001;24(12):2030−2034.